Cost of living comparison between Salerno, Italy and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.776 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 565,247 Dinar (€4,719) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (37 minutes ago)