Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00809 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 207,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 144,928 Dinar (Rp 17,920,705) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)