Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 43,331 Dinar (Rp 5,281,466) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)