Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00811 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,985 Dinar (Rp 8,258,883) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (42 minutes ago)