Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 285.420 DZD / OMR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,007 Dinar (﷼ 1,451) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)