Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 305.174 DZD / OMR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 299,468 Dinar (﷼ 981) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)