Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.380 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 86% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 929,787 Dinar ($7,854) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)