Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.306 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,634 Dinar (€3,572) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)