Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.187 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 461,462 Dinar (€3,808) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (22 minutes ago)