Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.722 DZD / XCD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 50% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 578,372 Dinar (EC$13,228) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)