Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 476,453 Dinar (€4,086) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (40 minutes ago)