Cost of living comparison between Sahiwal, Pakistan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.051 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,794 Dinar (₨2,659) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)