Cost of living comparison between Saharanpur, India and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.616 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 14,061 Dinar (₨8,701) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)