Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.049 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 553,590 Dinar (¥527,600) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)