Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.126 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 141,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 139,412 Dinar (1,762 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (28 minutes ago)