Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.838 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 142,694 Dinar (1,662 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 142,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)