Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.056 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,263 Dinar (€3,957) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)