Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.165 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 219,797 Dinar (€1,568) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)