Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.695 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 231,017 Dinar (€1,690) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)