Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.658 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 212,258 Dinar (€1,576) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 178,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (28 minutes ago)