Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.468 DZD / NZD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 332,638 Dinar (NZ$4,239) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)