Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 134.592 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 428,686 Dinar (€3,185) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)