Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.602 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 55% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,498,753 Dinar ($13,675) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 970,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (36 minutes ago)