Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.285 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 332,820 Dinar (﷼ 11,365) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)