Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.388 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 24,853 Dinar (ARS $3,890) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)