Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.164 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 222,640 Dinar (12,257 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (41 minutes ago)