Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35267 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 64,490 Dinar (182,863 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)