Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.413 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 438,081 Dinar (R 52,069) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (21 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)