Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.952 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 239,672 Dinar (R$ 7,501) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 223,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)