Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.439 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,875 Dinar (R$ 12,948) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)