Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.181 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 215,326 Dinar (R$ 6,906) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)