Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.818 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,445 Dinar (€3,798) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)