Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 466,268 Dinar (€3,952) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)