Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.857 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 242,973 Dinar (€1,815) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)