Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.138 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,018,681 Dinar (£6,401) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 752,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)