Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.049 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 72,253 Dinar (₨68,897) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)