Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.047 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 72,310 Dinar (₨69,064) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨17,987 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)