Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 131,966 Dinar (₨148,939) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)