Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.847 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 136,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 118,655 Dinar (₨140,079) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)