Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.240 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 895,322 Dinar (€6,430) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 676,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)