Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00280 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 123,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 102,839 Dinar (﷼ 36,718,709) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)