Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 93,433 Dinar (﷼ 28,000,738) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)