Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.326 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,912 Dinar (kr399) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (28 minutes ago)