Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.676 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,915 Dinar (kr186) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)