Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.039 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,422 Dinar (kr21,587) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)