Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.854 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,384 Dinar (kr277) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (40 minutes ago)