Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.671 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 104,079 Dinar (₨62,294) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)