Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.131 DZD / ILS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 347,081 Dinar (10,802 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)