Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.671 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 131,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 117,607 Dinar (₨70,402) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)