Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.680 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 65,745 Dinar (₨39,135) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (29 minutes ago)