Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.665 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 75,445 Dinar (₨45,306) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)