Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.287 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 347,998 Dinar (13,239 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)