Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.413 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 275,918 Dinar (22,228 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)