Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.424 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 287,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 285,457 Dinar (22,976 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)