Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.323 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 286,868 Dinar (23,279 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)