Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.965 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 262,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 254,984 Dinar ($2,237) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)