Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.175 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 283,225 Dinar ($2,377) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)