Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.053 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 389,597 Dinar (ARS $55,237) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)