Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.851 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 76,688 Dinar (Q5,164) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)