Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 159,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 134,475 Dinar (₨152,490) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)