Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.067 DZD / NZD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,303 Dinar (NZ$6,396) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)