Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.328 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 100,461 Dinar (R 12,063) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)