Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 137,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 110,110 Dinar (﷼ 39,163,720) in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)