Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00347 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 260,502 Dinar (﷼ 75,007,124) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)