Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 291,618 Dinar (﷼ 89,660,585) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)