Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12106 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 1,947,142 Dinar (16,083,956 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)