Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12041 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,023,069 Dinar (16,801,967 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)