Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12196 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 1,941,968 Dinar (15,923,575 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)