Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12062 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,542,619 Dinar (12,789,203 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)