Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12301 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 1,876,072 Dinar (15,251,787 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)