Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12174 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,132,798 Dinar (17,518,806 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (32 minutes ago)