Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13161 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,578,344 Dinar (11,992,151 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (29 minutes ago)