Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00312 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 11 Dinar (Bs 3,504) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)