Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.988 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 49,717 Dinar (Bs 4,525) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)