Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.013 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 90,907 Dinar (Bs 8,254) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)