Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6.00 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 4.26 Dinar (Bs 2,871) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)