Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39183 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,963 Dinar (17,771 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (31 minutes ago)