Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.005 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 84,415 Dinar (Bs 7,671) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)