Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.813 DZD / UYU
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,281 Dinar ($U110,216) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)