Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.712 DZD / UYU
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 321,323 Dinar ($U86,555) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)