Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.884 DZD / UYU
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,949 Dinar ($U118,431) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)