Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17201 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,633 Dinar (CH$2,050,016) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (42 minutes ago)