Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18317 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 323,604 Dinar (CH$1,766,705) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 284,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)