Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19226 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 370,402 Dinar (CH$1,926,554) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)