Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17611 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 356,283 Dinar (CH$2,023,101) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)