Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.827 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 126,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 124,610 Dinar (S/. 3,478) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)