Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.215 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 80,676 Dinar (S/. 2,358) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)