Cost of living in Pune, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,257 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.665 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 65,377 Dinar (₨39,260) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (42 minutes ago)