Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.789 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 279,971 Dinar (Mex$ 48,364) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)