Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.269 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 175,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 169,873 Dinar (Php74,870) in Puerto Galera.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)