Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.201 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 59,742 Dinar (Php27,147) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)